To book a fishing adventure with us, choose from the types of trips we offer below. If you want to discuss any details or change your departure time, simply email me, Captain Dave, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call or text me at 850-203-0025 or 704-619-2685. Please be sure to complete our Angler Information form as well.
Fishing Trip Information
- We take up to 6 anglers for 4-hour inshore Bay (morning or afternoon) or 6-hour inshore Bay or nearshore Gulf (inside FL 9-mile limit) adventures.
- Bait, tackle, ice, bottled water, Florida Fishing License, and cleaning/bagging of enough fish for one meal are included. Additional fishing cleaning service is available, $25/quarter hour.
- Bring additional drinks (alcohol is OK in moderation) and snacks (NO BANANAS) to put in our coolers, and leave an iced cooler in your vehicle for fish filets. Please do not bring coolers or large bags on the boat! Our deck space is limited.
- All our vessels are tobacco-free. No smoking, chewing, snuff, chaw, bongs, hookas, etc.
- No firearms or illegal drugs! I don’t want to try to explain them to the US Coast Guard if we get boarded…
- For safety reasons, every angler needs sunglasses (polarized lenses reduce glare quite well). Nobody wants to get hit in the eye with anything (lure, hook, fish slime, etc).
- Wear shoes with non-marking soles (most flip-flops, fishing shoes, crocs, boat shoes, topsiders, etc). Please don’t wear running shoes or hunting boots.
- Please bring rub-on sunscreen, not the spray-on type, which makes the boat deck slippery (this is bad).
- Suggested other items: visors/hats, neck gaiters, SPF rated clothing, small cameras, and light jackets for the cooler mornings.
Schedule Your Trip Online
Pick your trip and dates below. We require $100 deposit to hold your reservation. The remainder is collected at the conclusion of your trip, either by cash, check, or credit card. Your deposit is refundable if you cancel 7 or more days prior, and in any case that I cancel your trip (funky weather, fish all left town, creek rises, alien invasion, etc). If you don’t show up for your trip and leave me hanging at the pickup point, your credit card will be charged the full trip amount.