To book a fishing adventure with us, choose from the types of trips we offer below. If you want to discuss any details or change your departure time, simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call or text me at 850-203-0025 or 704-619-2685. When you book your trip, please be sure to complete our Angler Information form as well.
Fishing Trip Information
- We take up to 6 anglers on a variety of Inshore Bay or Nearshore Gulf (inside FL 9-mile limit) adventures. If you are having too much fun to quit, most trips can be extended on the fly for $100 per additional hour.
- Bait, tackle, ice, bottled water, Florida Fishing License, and cleaning/bagging of enough fish for one meal are included. Additional fishing cleaning service is available, $25/quarter hour
- Please don’t bring coolers or large bags on the boat. Instead, bring additional drinks in plastic bottles or cans (alcohol is OK in moderation) and snacks (NO BANANAS) to put in our coolers, and leave an iced cooler in your vehicle for fish filets. Our deck space is limited!
- All our vessels are tobacco-free. No smoking, chewing, snuff, chaw, bongs, hookas, etc.
- No firearms or illegal drugs! I don’t want to try to explain them to the US Coast Guard if we get boarded…
- For safety reasons, every angler needs sunglasses (polarized lenses reduce glare quite well). Nobody wants to get hit in the eye with anything (lure, hook, fish slime, etcetera).
- Wear shoes with non-marking soles (most flip-flops, fishing shoes, crocs, boat shoes, topsiders, etcetera). Please don’t wear running shoes or hunting boots.
- Please bring rub-on sunscreen, not the spray-on type, which makes the boat deck slippery (this is bad).
- Suggested other items: visors/hats, neck gaiters, SPF rated clothing, small cameras, and light jackets for the cooler mornings.
Schedule Your Trip Online
Pick your trip type and dates below. We require a $100 deposit to hold your reservation. The remainder is collected at the conclusion of your trip, either by cash, check, or credit card. Trip pricing listed reflects cash discount – credit/debit cards of all types will be charged an additional 3% on the total.
Gratuity, you ask?
As in any service industry, gratuity is customary and much appreciated!
Your deposit is refundable if you cancel 7 or more days prior or if I cancel your trip for any reason (funky weather, mechanical issue, fish all left town, creek rises, alien invasion, etcetera). If you cancel within 48 hours of our scheduled trip or don’t show up and leave me hanging at the pickup point, your credit card will be charged the full trip amount. Cancellations must be made via Email.